New news. I added a new video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r8ErL…
Nothing amazing BUT I am going to work on a some sort of commercial for the pokeballs at some point (I hope x_x)
Also, joined a new group ^^ Check it out~
My subscription to DA currently ran out and now am investing into one myself since I'd like to promote my Pokeball's again. So, despite having the many jobs I do, they've been cutting hours so I have more time to pickup commissions and am in dire need of something productive to do.
HERE WE GO :'D I BE SELLING THINGS LIKE THIS.
A POKEBALL. IN FACT. MANY POKEBALLS.
YOU KNOW YOU WANT YOUR BALLS 8D
So here's some things to know about the pokeballs:
-Pokeballs are recommended to be used as props.
-They do not open up, due to how the plastic ball closes. Opening up the pokeball is not possible or it will fall apart.
-The pokeballs have a hook on the back so that you CAN latch them to your pants and
not need to carry them. (or with a rubber band, you can wear them on your wrist for
immediate posing for photos)
-Pokeballs are hand-sized like the real ones in Pokemon.
-YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO BEING THE VERY BESTTTTT~ (like no one ever was!)
-$10 per pokeball (shipping not included)
-A possible $2 extra will be charged for a Luxury Ball or any customizations
-If you are attending the same conventions I will be attending, I will not charge you shipping costs.
-Mailed in Orders
-Or meeting up at the same convention we are both attending.
-Pokeballs are always started on once I receive my form of payment first OR I know you are attending the same con as me.
-Pokeballs are not returnable.
-The best way to communicate with me about pokeballs through NOTES for privacy reasons unless you want to comment about your order here.
Here are the all the types pokeballs up to date (excluding the GS ball, etc)
If you don't like any of these, you can also have customized pokeballs!!!!
1. Pokeball - Standard
2. Great Ball - easier to catch Pokemon then the Pokeball.
3. Ultra Ball - easier to catch Pokemon the the Great ball.
4. Master Ball - catches a Pokemon without fail.
5. Safari Ball - a Ball issued by the Safari zone.
6. Level Ball - Works better on Pokémon of levels lower than the Pokémon currently in battle
7. Lure Ball - works better on Pokémon hooked by a rod .
8. Moon Ball - works better on Pokémon that evolve when exposed to radiation from a Moon Stone.
9. Friend Ball - makes a Pokémon more friendly when caught.
10. Love Ball - works better on Pokémon of the opposite gender.
11. Heavy Ball - works better on heavier Pokémon.
12. Fast Ball - works better on Pokémon likely to flee from battle.
13. Compé Ball - Pokémon in the Bug-Catching Contest.
14. Premier Ball - Not much different than a pokeball.
15. Repeat Ball - works well on a pokemon you've caught before.
16. Timer Ball- The longer it takes to catch a Pokemon the better this ball works.
17. Nest Ball - the weaker the Pokemon, the easier the Capture.
18. Net Ball - Works well on bug and water Pokemon.
19. Dive Ball - Makes it easier to catch a pokemon living in water .
20. Luxury Ball - Makes your captured Pokemon Bond with You.
21. Heal Ball - Heal the HP and Special conditions of the Pokemon that it contains.
22. Quick Ball - a Ball best used for a first encounter.
23. Dusk Ball - Makes it easier to capture a Pokemon at night or in Dark places
24. Cherish Ball - A quite rare Poké Ball that has been specially crafted to
commemorate an occasion of some sort.
25. Park Ball - Recatches Pokémon sent through Pal Park.
PHOTOS OF SOME WORK:
Left is a official pokeball not by me (cost me 25 bucks). Middle and right is Friend Ball and Master Ball created by me.
Here's a Net Ball and Lure Ball.
This photo is really grainy Dx but thats the Masterball, Love Ball and customized Rainbow Ball.
And then my fail phone trying to take this pic in a dark room, there lays a couple ultra-balls, pokeballs, master ball, and the Moon Ball.
POKEBALLS IN SOME ACTION:
Trainer Red ~Herutsuishiand the pokemon gals.
Red by SHlMATTA-BAKA-Nl Misty by KuchikixRukia HGSS by startoonhero Ruby by leonnnn HGSS by mi-so May by PrincessKoala Black/White by missdang
Fisherman Gal Kara-Kazeneko
A for fun Pokemon Battle here!
If you do buy my pokeballs, I'd love to have pictures of you with them so I can use them for future references (if given permission) just like the people above <3 Let me know if I can add you if you've posted a photo too.
Thanks a bunch everyone, new ideas or suggestions are always welcome.
Cons I currently plan on attending:
-Anime Los Angeles
-Will add more later.
OTHER POKEMON GOODIES BY FRIENDS <3
Anyone else wanting to be added, let me know XD
(((Last but not least: I am going to host a LIVE Pokemon Battle Competition at Aki-con 2010 on Friday at 11pm. Pokemon Trainers and Pokemon Gijinka cosplayers will be needed ^^ More details later.))